Post-Conference Workshops – Friday, 22 June 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm All-you-need-to-know about FSRU Project Financing: A step-by-step guide to getting the economics covered
Field development and FSRU projects are getting increasingly expensive and difficult to finance – this is also the biggest bottleneck in the entire project landscape. Are there innovative solutions to make the economics work? Can you work with different financing partners? This solution-focused workshop will provide you with practical tips and know-hows in developing your project finance plan, and get all the “check-boxes” ticked.
- Understand what goes into a project finance plan and how you can meet all the necessary criteria
- Design innovative financing solutions by working with different financing bodies – Is this viable?
- Build your step-by-step guide as a benchmark for all future projects
- Get a broader view of the project in determining project viability and economic returns
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Integrating Digital Solutions into FSRU Operations
This workshop will explore the various applications of digital solutions throughout the FSRU value chain and their impact on project executions and operations. It will also discuss the cost of implementing such solutions for an industry that is currently facing challenging market conditions.
- Explore the best ways to implement digital solutions throughout the FSRU value chain
- Understanding the impact of digital solutions on FSRU project executions and operations, especially during the low oil price environment
- Examine the cost of implementing digital solutions and the timeframe needed to see ROI
- Justifying the need for investment in new, innovative digital solutions and why the FSRU industry should embrace these solutions whole-heartedly