Chief Executive Officer
Sui Southern Gas Company
Gas-to-power projects can bring potentially billions of dollars to the table, and is an interesting approach of meeting the increasing global demand for power through LNG. However these resource-intensive projects are not an easy feat to deliver, and there are critical steps and elements involved to future-proofing the success of these projects. In this workshop, you will get in-depth insights into commercialising gas-to-power projects, understand the key steps to undertake and design a step-by-step approach for your own project.
- Demonstrate the multi-billion potential of gas-to-power projects
- Align the impact of anchoring LNG demand for FSRUs to gas-to-power projects
- Gain a step-by-step approach on designing successful gas-to-power projects
- Navigate common challenges involved in actualising these projects
11:30 AM Industry Power Panel | Evaluating the Feasibility of Anchoring FSRU Demand through Gas-to-Power Projects
- Navigating demand uncertainty through the integration of FSRUs with gas-to-power projects
- Assessing the risks involved in tying FSRUs to power plants
- Forming consortiums with stakeholders along the LNG value chain for successful gas-to-power projects
- Exploring alternative strategies to facilitate robust FSRU growth
Pakistan is one of the key stakeholders in the evolving LNG market, and the opportunities available in this region are vast. What does it take to develop a successful gas-to-power project in Pakistan? How does an end-to-end LNG integrated value chain look like in a heavily-regulated economy?
Content to be confirmed