Parth JindalManaging Director
Höegh LNG Asia Pte.Ltd
Parth Jindal is Managing Director, Hoegh LNG Asia, responsible for Business Development and Finance functions in the region. He is with Hoegh LNG for last four years working on various regas and floating production opportunities. He is an experienced ex-banker with number of years of experience with BNP Paribas and Fortis Bank’s Energy Structured Finance and Project Finance teams in Europe and in Asia. Prior to banking, Parth has worked with Applied Materials Inc. where he was responsible for a class of semiconductor equipment at various integrated circuits fabs in South East Asia.
Parth is an Electrical Engineer from India Institute of Technology (Delhi), MS (Applied Finance, Singapore) and MBA (INSEAD).
- Assessing FSRU project opportunities in the market
- Embracing the changing FSRU market dynamics and designing practical steps towards project actualisation
- Understanding what project leaders need to get FSRU projects off the ground
9:10 AM Leveraging on pre-feasibility testing and robust concept studies to move FSRU projects forward
- Demonstrating how concerted engineering and proper planning allows for efficient project executions
- Achieving reduced CAPEX and OPEX by ensuring that the FSRU project is fit-for-purpose
- Expectations and reality – Reviewing critical decisions in process selection and the realities of FEED processes, financing and construction