Shiv SivarajahDirector of Natural Resources
ING Bank Asia
Shiv heads ING Bank’s Offshore Oil & Gas Services franchise in Asia. ING is a leading global oil & gas project finance bank with a particularly strong franchise in the offshore oil & gas sector, having financed over 173 offshore oil & gas transactions over the past 20 years. Shiv has been a banker for 16 years. He started his career in London where he worked for 10 years, firstly with HSBC and subsequently with Lloyds Bank. He has worked for ING Bank in Asia for 6 years.
11:40 AM Determining the bankability of FSRU projects – What keeps Project Financiers awake at night?
- Discussing new and innovative strategies to make your project “bankable”
- Understanding the risks each FSRU project stakeholder is prepared to take and knowing how it all links to FSRU project bankability
- Demonstrating how financiers calculate project risks involved in investments
12:10 PM Financiers’ Panel | Strengthening the financing landscape for FSRU projects – How can we make the economics work?
- Assessing the investment appetite for FSRU projects in the changing LNG market
- Analysing current and emerging innovative schemes, and alternative funding models – Are we approaching financing the right way? Which models are most conducive?
- Grasping the advantages and disadvantages of the alternative financing options
- Avoiding major “deal-breakers” in projects